After several years of wallowing in financial upheaval caused by a severe recession and financial crisis, Americans are, once again, looking to the future. A renewed confidence has many people setting their sights on long term goals that, just a few years ago, may have seemed out of reach.
Who are My Clients?
Waite Financial clients are affluent individuals and families who desire a holistic approach to their wealth management and legacy planning.
Oftentimes they are in significant transition and require strategic help, for example, with:
- the timing of retirement
- responsible management of an inheritance aligned with your values
- dealing with the complexities around the death of a spouse
- complex tax or estate planning issues
- sale of closely held business
- the timing and exercise of stock options and deferred compensation payouts
Sometimes they are “suddenly wealthy” as a result of a significant liquidity event such as a legal settlement or an increased value in stock position.
Many are women who seek safe environments where they are not pressured into making hasty planning and investing decisions.
These situations may present more challenges and require an understanding of personal values and family dynamics and aspirations in order to create an ongoing process for addressing the opportunities and risks that accompany them.